01 October, 2014

Le sigh... Controversy already!

Good afternoon!

As you may be aware, there has been a wholesale change in our ranks. Many of us have moved on, some of us have jumped in and, like a strong tree in the harshest of storms, some of us have weathered the howling winds to remain!

Despite being overlooked! (I can't blame the new person, I showed her how to drive this thing...)

As a slight amendment to the last entry, and to undoubtedly fuel my own verbal ego, I would also like to announce the return of... ME!

That's right, ladies and gentlemen, I am still here! I will still be here... I'm trapped and possibly cannot escape. Only transform!

This year, I shall be representing the club as the newest incarnation of the Performance Co-odinator.

Thats right, you will be stuck with me for another year! But, there is also several others who will be putting words on s screen, so you will not have to deal with my ramblings too much!

Yeah...

Anywho, I am looking forward to the coming year and I'm sure we will see great things from this new team!


Peace out!
Ty











GO! SAMURAI RACOON!


No comments: